A layer of natural latex (derived from the Hevea tree) is blended with the naturally occurring mineral graphite to provide a comfy, progressive support that makes for a natural alternative to memory foam. This layer works with the Coconut Coir core to provide the correct progressive support for your toddler as they grow. Use this side up for Toddlers.
The mattresses core is created from thousands of Coconut fibres blended together with Natural Latex to act as thousands of tiny springs, providing support and reducing pressure points.
The thin comfort layer of Wool provides the firm support baby needs. Wool is also naturally temperature regulating, which is a huge benefit for newborns as they cannot regulate their own body temperature until they are 3 to 4 months old. Use this side up for baby.
Holding all these layers together is a luxury Herringbone cotton cover. The cover helps aid the breathability of the mattress and is soft against baby’s delicate skin, so they can sleep comfortably time and time again.
- UK's Best Selling Natural Mattress
- Two types of support in one mattress:
- Support 1: Baby, firm as recommended by safe sleep experts
- Support 2: Toddler/Child, medium-level support for extra comfort
- Free from toxins and harmful chemicals
- Breathable and anti-dust mite
- Luxury quilted Herringbone cotton cover
- 5-year guarantee