A car seat for children weighing 15-36 kg (groups II/III), complying with standard ECE R44/04, installed facing towards the direction of travel using ISOFIX or the car's seat belts. It combines advanced technology with modern safety systems (Honey Comb 2, wide side protection, Kiddy Shock Absorber, K-Fix+). It grows in three directions: height, width and depth, meaning it's ideal for your child at every stage of their development. It's a car seat designed with the highest care and perfect finishes.
Its safety and convenience are confirmed by the high ratings obtained in numerous tests conducted by independent international research centres and institutions.
- Car seat for children weighing 15-36 kg (mounted facing towards the direction of travel)
- Conforms with standard ECE R44/04
- High ratings obtained in tests conducted by key international research centres
- Designed in Germany
- Safety systems: Honey Comb 2, Kiddy Shock Absorber, K-Fix+
- Durable body that absorbs energy on impact, and wide, deep side protection
- Grows in three directions: height, width and depth
- Installation using ISOFIX or the car's seat belts
- The angle of incline of the car seat can be tailored to the car's bench seat
- Intuitive belt guides that make it easier for you to correctly secure your littlie with the seat belt
- Eye Level indicator – makes it easier to adjust the head restraint to your child's height
- Deep, wide seat for great comfort while riding
- Removable cover, which can be machine washed (at 30 degrees)
German technology, comprehensive safety / New level of safe car trips
- Durable body – the shell is made using materials that absorb energy in the event of a side collision, before it reaches your youngster's delicate body parts.
- Honey Comb 2 technology – for your little one's full safety, the side protection and head restraint are made using the advanced Honey Comb 2 technology. The foam inside is structured like honeycomb and crumples in a collision, dispersing and absorbing the force of the impact. In this way, it protects your child's shoulders and head.
- K-Fix+ – Kiddy engineers have added the K-Fix+ system to ISOFIX – it absorbs some of the impact in the event of a side collision.
- Kiddy Shock Absorber – this patented system is found in the lower belt guides – it absorbs some of the energy created due to the tautening of the safety harness during an impact or sudden braking. It cushions energy, protecting your littlie's sensitive and brittle pelvis, cervical spine and brain.
Intuitive, safe installation
- Easy and quick – the car seat is very easy to secure in your car thanks to the ISOFIX system. The K-FIX+ system helps you correctly position the car seat.
- Suitable for older car models – Cruiserfix 3 can also be used in cars without ISOFIX.
- Adjustable angle of incline – in Cruiserfix 3, you can easily adjust the angle of incline of the backrest within the range of 90° to 115° to the car's bench seat. This allows you to tailor the car seat to different types of bench seats, ensuring a stable position and comfortable riding.
- Easy fastening of your child – you can secure your youngster with the car's seat belt in just a few moments by using the intuitive belt guides. The belt guides also make it easier to correctly secure your child and prevent the safety harness from sliding off.
Perfectly tailored to your child
- Grows in three directions – Cruiserfix 3 can be adjusted for height, width and depth. You can precisely tailor the car seat to your growing child, ensuring safety. The height and width adjustment is integrated.
- Slide-out footrest – the footrest can be set in five positions to increase your youngster's comfort, even on long trips.
- Head restraint adjustment – the head restraint can be adjusted to 13 positions (62-83 cm), meaning you can easily tailor Cruiserfix 3 to your little one's height.
- Eye Level indicator – makes it easier to adjust the head restraint to your child's height, increasing protection in the event of a side collision.
- Comfortable seat – Cruiserfix features a wide and deep seat. It's soft and is the perfect support for your youngster's bottom and lumbar region.
- High-quality material – the upholstery is made of the highest class of materials. It's very breathable and ensures proper air flow even on hot days.
- Machine washing – the upholstery can be machine washed at 30 degrees on a no-spin cycle.
Why choose Kiddy?
Kiddy car seats have been created based on over 50 years of experience of German engineers in designing innovative, safe solutions for car seats in cooperation with the automotive industry.
Safety confirmed by the highest ratings
They regularly feature in the highest-rated safety rankings in the world, including ADAC, Stiftung Warentest and ÖAMTC. When choosing Kiddy, you're choosing technology of the future and the highest safety standards.
Kiddy car seats are covered by the 10-year warranty programme. Every customer can take advantage of the programme – you just need to complete the relevant form after your purchase. We guarantee the safety, durability and functionality of our car seats throughout their period of use.
Safe Car Seat Program – post-accident protection
When buying a Kiddy car seat, you can join a programme that entitles you to a replacement of your product with a new one if the old car seat is involved in a collision or road accident.
External car seat dimensions:
- height: 62-83 cm,
- width: 50-65 cm,
- depth: 53-58 cm.
Internal car seat dimensions:
- width at the hips: 20-28 cm,
- width at the shoulders: 27-34 cm,
- seat depth: 39-44 cm,
- head restraint width: 15-18 cm,
- head restraint height: 57-74 cm.
Weight: 7.6 kg
Conforms with standard ECE-R44/04