- A doddle to fit – takes just seconds! No need to spend time lining up the Catch, our EZ-tool™ does the tricky bits for you so you can get it right first time.
- Uses Fred SecureHold™ adhesive - to create a powerful and durable bond that attaches to most cabinet surfaces in your home, strong enough to withstand a strong (30 Newton) tug.
- Pinch-proof and automatic locking - the SureCatch™ stops children from opening the drawer wide enough to allow access. A child trying to close the drawer will find it stays slightly open to stop fingers from getting trapped.
- Safer by design - the circular hook catches more reliably for slip-proof security,
- In-built memory - the engineered plastic has been chosen for its strength and memory. It will always return to its original position, even after thousands of uses, because you need it to work EVERY time.
- Possible to temporarily remove - if you have a gap between children, and don’t need the Catch for a while, simply push the tab to slide the hook out of the way.
- Damage free removal - by following the instructions, you’ll leave no sticky residue and be able to remove without damaging most surfaces.
- Meets safety standards - Complies with safety standard EN16948 for locks and latches as well all the relevant clauses of the toy standard EN71Series.
Use from when your baby starts to move, normally from about six months of age.
You need space to fit the hook and catch, so inside your cabinet you’ll need a flat surface. If using a drawer insert, tidy the contents out of the way, you will need a minimum of 60mm space between the top of the insert and the top of the drawer.
For top drawers where there is an overhanging work surface (max. 20mm), you will need to fit our Top Drawer Catches.