- One hand Squeeze-n-lift™ release - the cupboard is quickly opened by adults, yet this dual action is not possible for younger children.
- EZ-Dock™ - for the Block so you’ll always know where to find it when not in use.
- Pinch-free design - the Block is designed to hold the doors completely closed, eliminating finger-traps caused by partial opening.
- Intuitive – when you can see the red-alert tab, the cupboard isn’t secure!
- Uses Fred SecureHold™ and ExtremeHold™ adhesives - to create a powerful and durable bond that attaches to most surfaces in your home, and won’t come away with a tug.
- Bite and choke-safe - made from non-toxic, food-grade material just in case.
- Damage free removal - by following the instructions, you`ll leave no sticky residue and be able to remove without damage to most surfaces.
- Meets safety standards - Complies with safety standard EN16948 for locks and latches as well all the relevant clauses of the toy standard EN71Series.
Use from when your baby starts to move, normally from about six months of age until about 24 months.
Everything is included to fit standard cabinets, whether or not there is an overhanging worktop or a central post behind the doors. The only thing that it won’t fit are cupboards with overlapping doors - for these try our Magnetic Locks or Top Drawer Catches.
*Please note that the adhesive is very powerful, so if attaching to laminated surfaces, be sure that the laminate is in good condition and firmly adhered to the underlying woodwork.