Designed in Britain with the style conscious parent in mind, egg2® introduces the concept of evolution, keeping true to school of ‘Inspired Luxury Design’. With soft-touch marl tailoring, smooth curves, infinite lines, and superb design engineering, egg2® ensures an effortlessly smooth ride for baby and exceptional ease of use for new parents.
The new egg2® chassis has an adjustable handle height that can adjust to 5 different positions, ranging from 99 - 111cm, making pushing a lot more comfortable whatever your height. The central chassis is positioned 3.6cm higher than the previous model making tending to newborns easy when set up as a pram, and on top of that it has a redesigned central hub sporting a proud egg® emblem. The new egg2® chassis has a one-hand fold. Once folded it is compact and can freestand with the handle clear from the ground.
Egg2® has a slightly extended wheelbase (6cm) and comes with an extra large shopping basket. The stroller also has larger puncture free front and rear wheels that feature a unique egg-shaped tread pattern, making it suitable for multi-terrain strolling - the stunning tri-spoke design matches and finishes the chassis, beautifully. Engineered for comfort, superior handling and added durability, egg2® has been fitted with Tru-Ride® technology as standard.
The egg2® offers outstanding functionality...the three position recline seat unit can be fitted either parent or forward facing. Parent facing is perfect for interacting with your baby in the early stages which can benefit your baby's speech development. Forward facing lets your growing child explore and experience the big wide world. The new egg2® seat is 7cm taller and sits slightly higher. Also featuring a new slider mechanism accessed via the rear of the seat allows for the simultaneous quick ‘n’ easy adjustment of the harness and new headrest. The seat canopy features a ventilation net, which can also beused as a viewing window, which can be closed using magnets sewn into the fabric.
The egg2®carrycot has evolved in both its shape and release mechanism; as a spacious nest suitable from birth –9kg, it is longer and features an ergonomic release lever positioned at the head end. Like the seat unit -It also features a ventilation net and viewing window.
Carrycot suitable from birth - 9kg.
- Pushchair suitable from 6 months - 25kgs when used as a single stroller
- Three position recline parent and forward facing seat unit
- Recline simply with one hand
- Larger seat unit - 7cm taller compared to the previous model
- Seat unit sits 3.5cm higher compared to previous model
- Large protective hood with silent adjustment mechanism
- Five position handle height adjustment
- Enhanced integrated head pad and harness system with 'quick' adjust 5 point safety harness
- Five position calf adjustment - including concealed storage compartment
- Insect net stored under the calf support
- Removable bumper bar with gate-fold function
- New seat unit hood with ventilation net/viewing window
- Silent adjustment mechanism on hood
- New larger front and rear wheels compared to previous model
- New 3 spoke wheel design with unique tyre tread pattern
- Tru-Ride® Technology tyres
- Quick release front and rear wheels
- Swivel or fixed front wheels
- All-around suspension
- Large shopping basket
- One hand compact fold which is free-standing - the handle is also clear of the floor when stood upright
- Tested up to 25kg as a single stroller
- Adjustable handle height: 99 - 111cm
- Chassis folded with wheels: H 71 x W 59 x D 32cm
- Chassis folded without wheels: H69 x W 50 x D 30.5cm
- Chassis with wheels and seat unit unfolded (seat facing forward): H 113 x W 59 x L 84.5 - 96cm
- Manufactuers warranty: Chassis and seat frames: 2 years. - Seat fabrics, carrycot, accessories and PVC raincover: 6 months.
- Chassis with wheels weight: 10.25kg
- Seat unit weight: 5.25kg
- Total pushchair weight: 15.5kg
Maxi Cosi CabrioFix i-Size
- 3-point safety harness with push button release, adjustment and single pull securing. The egg Shell safety harness also features matching shoulder and crotch pads providing essential padding when braking.
- Features a retractable four-position canopy, ideal for providing essential shade from the sun. Stitched from the same fabric as the rest of the seat, the curvature of the canopy is reminiscent of the iconic egg curve.
- There are three handle positions in total, the third forming a stabiliser to prevent rocking in the car seat when it is placed on a flat surface, such as the floor.
- The egg Shell can also be set up in the travel system configuration (Multi Car Seat Adaptors required) and cleverly uses the multi-position handle of the car seat to lock it in position.
- The seat can be installed using a 3-point vehicle seatbelt (ECE R44/04) or with the optional extra egg Shell Isofix base.
What is included?
- Chassis with large shopping basket
- Seat unit with hood & bumper bar
- Luxury Reversible Fleece Seat liner in a colour of your choice
- Insect net (which is attached and stored underneath the calf support)
- egg2 Carrycot complete with padded liner, mattress and raincover
- Car seat adapters
- Backpack Changing Bag
- Maxi Cosi Cabriofix i-Size Car Seat
- Maxi Cosi Cabriofix i-Size Base