Power steering for a perfect drive
The best ride just got better. The Bugaboo Fox 2 combines years of smart design and rigorous testing, to offer you the best and lightest push. It features a unique chassis design and large puncture-proof wheels so that you can easily steer it with one-hand through any terrain.
Advanced suspension for all terrains
The advanced suspension system will guarantee a smooth ride on all surfaces. This means more comfort for your baby and more convenience for you. No effort, just go! City rides, beach days, hiking trips will all feel like a walk in the park.
Strong yet light
The Bugaboo Fox 2 is designed to hold the weight of your growing child. Its lightweight design also makes it easy to transport, and lift up- and downstairs. Seamless fold. One-piece self-standing fold in any configuration, or a more compact two-piece fold for easy and convenient handling and storage.
Innovative design for ultimate comfort
The latest design update has made the Bugaboo Fox 2 even more ready to offer you and your baby top comfort, wherever you go. The ergonomically designed seat and bassinet provide added padding. The new breezy sun canopy creates optimal airflow and ensures you and your baby stay always connected.
Bugaboo Fox 2 highlights
- Advanced central-joint and front-wheel suspension
- Large wheels for a stable ride on any kind of terrain
- Strong and sturdy, yet light enough to be easily lifted and carried
- High seat placement for lifting your child in and out of the stroller
- Two-wheel position for an easier ride through sand or snow
- One-piece self-standing fold in any configuration
- Compact two-piece fold for easy and convenient storage
- Suitable from birth
- Improved carrycot with extra pockets in front
- Reversible and reclinable seat, facing parent or facing the world
- Height-adjustable handlebar
- Car seat compatible (please check compatibility details)
- Easy to push and steer with one hand
- Integrated accessory attachment points
- Large underseat basket with extra pockets
- Improved wrist loop design, protecting the handlebar grips from damages