One of the most comfortable and manoeuvrable all-terrain pushchair. The Bugaboo Fox 5 offers the best ride on any terrain, with one-hand fold and superior comfort for your child.
- Large, puncture-proof wheels and advanced suspension providing the smoothest ride
- 5-point quick-click safety harness with extra padding for ultra comfort and protection
- Designed to fold, adjust and manoeuvre with just one hand
- High ergonomic seat (59 cm from floor to seat), with 10 cm extendable footrest & sun canopy for when your child grows
- Advanced breezy carrycot with aerated carrycot mattress included
- Sustainably built to last with premium quality materials and PFAS-free water-repellent fabric coating
- Produced with mass-balanced bio-based materials, which reduces CO2 emissions by 20%.
- The handlebar grips are made of 100% vegetarian leather
- Designed in the Netherlands and built in Bugaboo's own factory
- Modular design supports repairs and refurbishment
- Front wheels: 22 cm/8.5 in
- Rear wheels: 30 cm/12 in.
- Pushchair Weight: 10.4 - 12.2 kg
- Seat Width: 39 cm
- Seat Length: 50 cm (extendable by 10 cm with the canopy and footrest)
- Two-piece compact fold: 89 x 53 x 34 cm
- One-piece self-standing fold: 44 x 60 x 90 cm
- Unfolded dimensions: 93 x 60 x 105 cm
- Seat height: 59 cm
- Carrycot height: 54 - 74 cm
Pushchair Weight: 10.4 - 12.2 kg
Age Range: From birth to approx. 4 years old (max. 22 kg/50 lbs)
Cloud T i-Size Infant Car Seat
The Cloud T i-Size infant car seat lasts from birth to 87cm approx. 24 months, it is the ultimate all-rounder for comfortable and ﬂexible journeys with your child, both inside and outside the car. It oﬀers an in-car recline position when used with the ISOFIX Base T (sold separately), providing a comfortable and safe ride. When used as part of a travel system the Cloud T i-Size gives you full ﬂexibility by oﬀering an outstanding, ergonomic lie-ﬂat position, meaning your baby has unrestricted breathing and is at a safer reclined angle whilst their lungs are still developing.
The Cloud T i-Size features Stretch & Lie-Flat Technology outside of the car, the recline hinges at the hip area to create a longer and more spacious seating position, as well as offering additional leg support. This makes the Cloud T i-Size one of the longest infant carriers on the market.
With its all-round air ventilation, the infant car seat maintains a consistently pleasant seating temperature throughout the seasons. When used on the Base T, the 180° rotation allows you to turn the infant car seat towards the car door to eﬀortlessly on and oﬀ-board your child. The Cloud T i-Size is the perfect companion for every step of the way.
25% MORE SIDE IMPACT PROTECTION
The Cloud T i-Size is equipped with the proven Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P.) System which enhances safety in the event of an accident. Together with the energy-absorbing shell of the seat the extended side protection reduces the initial impact forces by up to 25%. If needed, the L.S.P. System can be easily stored away in case of limited space in the car.
TRAVEL SYSTEM READY
The Cloud T i-Size’s travel system compatibility allows for easy attachment to a variety of strollers and pushchairs from CYBEX with the intuitive use of adapters. While being a versatile infant car seat, it also offers an incomparably flat recline position, nearly as flat as a carrycot, setting it apart from other reclining car seats.
GROWS WITH THE CHILD
The Cloud T i-Size’s Height-adjustable Headrest provides 12 different positions, allowing for a personalised and secure fit for your growing child. With the integrated harness guide, adjustments can be made effortlessly and within seconds while ensuring that the safety features of the seat are properly positioned. The Cloud T i-Size grows with your child from birth to approximately 24 months old (45-87cm) and harness automatically adjust as you move the headrest or recline the seat.
SAFE TRAVEL FOR SMALLER BABIES
The Cloud T i-Size comes with a removable Newborn Inlay that provides a near-ﬂat lying position for newborns or smaller premature babies. The inlay minimises the risk of the baby’s head tipping forward while sleeping, which encourages a safer sleeping position and reduces any breathing diﬃculties. As your baby grows, the Newborn Inlay can be removed once your little one is taller than 60 cm.
ONE BASE – TWO SEATS
The ISOFIX Base T serves as a secure base for the CYBEX T Line Modular System, oﬀering maximum protection and versatility, allowing the Cloud T i-Size to rotate 180° to either side of the car door. Additionally, it’s a long-lasting solution that can continue to be used with a CYBEX Sirona T i-Size as your child grows.
INTUITIVE ISOFIX TECH
The Base T comes equipped with optimised and user-friendly ISOFIX-Release buttons, making the installation of the base in the car even more intuitive and easy. The handy green and red indicators featured on the ISOFIX Tech Release buttons and the base load leg reassure parents that they have correctly installed their seat.
DIMENSIONS: 64.5 cm / 44 cm / 38 - 60 cm
Weight: 4.5 kg
CHILD WEIGHT/ HEIGHT:
Age - From birth to approx. 24 months
Child weight - 13kg
What is included?
- Cloud T Car Seat
- Base T
- Car Seat Adapters
- Pushchair Raincover
- Changing Back Pack
- Cup Holder
- Seat Liner